Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Denied Vex's Unblacklist Request

Discussion in 'Forums Ban Center' started by Esbelto, Dec 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Esbelto

Esbelto GankSpankMeDaddy GMOD Developer

Your Forum Username: Vex
    Your Steam id: IP Ban
    Admin that banned you: P2
    Length of ban: Permanent
    Why were you banned?: Item Scamming
    Why should we consider unbanning?: Been in AG since 2013. Many memories / friends. I screw up about once a year and get blacklisted. This was that time of the year. Many regrets. I had so much trust and everything gone to waste for what? A CSGO Knife. I'm stupid.
    "I don't care anymore" - Artillery
    Evidence: https://gyazo.com/5960cb6a8d47a307dfaed6815d453239

2. Paulingo

Paulingo There is always a beginning to greatness. Retired

So did you give the knife back or not?

Don't know a lot of details all I know is that you scammed someone.

3. King Ross

King Ross Grammar makes everything for some. Retired Teamspeak Staff

Artillery did you ever get the knife back because it's not in his inventory.

[​IMG]

4. kimo

kimo Legend.

You did a dick move, why would you scam someone's knife if you liked the community?

5. ChinkyDog

ChinkyDog Remember, No Russian Retired

6. Webster

Webster Forum Bum Teamspeak Staff

-1 he didn't feel any remorse for it

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
  7. TheBladez190

TheBladez190 fail server, fail sm Retired

Guys that screenshot shows him gaining a knife not losing one xdddddddddddddddddddddd.

What a sick prank

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  8. ChinkyDog

ChinkyDog Remember, No Russian Retired

Guys I think what he means is that's the evidence of why he got blacklisted

9. Sir Gordon

Sir Gordon Where's the lamb sauce!?!?!?

-1 scams, then follows up joining and hacking on the retakes server. Honestly he seems like cancer man and if he comes back he will just spread. The only time I even seen him on was to sell accounts which the guy can't be trusted with that anymore. So why even let him back? He didn't seem like friends with anyone here if he was he wouldn't have fucked over someone in the community. He should be banned at least a year if not perm.

10. Crazygecko08

Crazygecko08 Allied Member

Ok. I don't know much but. Why would you scam someone? I've been scammed before it's not fun. Now why the fuck would you even try making an unblacklist appeal! The Evidence shows you gaining a knife also. Nice fucking lie dude.

11. SnoopDoge

SnoopDoge 420 Blaze It Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff

12. Subsy

Subsy Hi Retired

13. Farid

Farid The devil was once an angel. Artist

14. Subsy

Subsy Hi Retired

Lmao nov 21 nice fucking meme Vex. Keep him blacklisted.

15. Dark

Dark Entry Fragger/Secondary AWPer Staff Member Forum Moderator Teamspeak Staff

16. w4bbit

w4bbit Femboy ♡ Server Manager

Surely if Vex were in this community for years, he could've sat down to realize scamming someone within the community was going to get him blacklisted.

"I screw up about once a year and get blacklisted"

I've heard about second chances, but you've supposedly been here since 2013.
    Maybe you should learn to stop screwing up instead of calling it a once a year thing.

JavoTechnic likes this.
  17. Bunyip

Bunyip Hi, I'm not that new. Teamspeak Staff

That doesn't sound like a lot of fun... Or as profitable.
    I know for me, if I don't get at least one girl pregnant every year, it feels like a wasted year. So I can completely understand where Vex is coming from.

Plus, think about it this way: wouldn't it be hilarious a year from now to see some poor little new AG member who's only been here for a couple months get scammed out of a $200 knife? Because he trusted a long-time community member who has "+1, trusted" in his profile comments from a bunch of us AG people? Hilarious.

Another great thing about Vex: he's a hacker. Like in that 1v1 tournament he won a couple months ago, in which it turns out he was using wall hacks. Some of you may think that's unfair, but he hides it really well, sooo... And it also makes my life easier because whenever we have a tournament in the future, if I know Vex is going I don't even need to bother showing up to watch it because I know he'll win.

I could go on, but do I really need to say more?
    Obviously a huge +1 for this unblacklist request right here. It's a no brainer.

And for those of you who think I'm being biased just because Vex is my bestie: you can suck on my nuts.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
    w4bbit likes this.
  18. Mr. Richard Cranium

Mr. Richard Cranium Yes, I'm a dickhead. Forum Admin

The evidence he is posting is evidence as to why he got blacklisted. So, that's why it shows him gaining a knife.

Vex has been around a long time and he has had several chances in old AG of "screwing up" and being forgiven. Since he has been around for so long, I feel that he should've known that scamming someone would not be tolerated in this community. If we let him back, I feel as though he is just going to continue being himself and thinking that he can keep "screwing up" and just be forgiven for it. Sorry, but I'm gonna say -1 on letting him back, at least for now. He needs to learn his lesson and I don't feel that he truly has learned it, at least as of yet.

19. Esbelto

Esbelto GankSpankMeDaddy GMOD Developer

I was told to respond to you by vex.

"If you're good at hiding cheats, you're good at playing the game =], I never cheated on anyones account however I did queue with cheaters but if I lobby boosted you. I was cheating. I saw my boosting service as easy money, because it was. 6-7 wins for 10$. Took me not long and easy money"

20. Bunyip

Bunyip Hi, I'm not that new. Teamspeak Staff

Steam message me Vex <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.