Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Video proof semi vanilla logic sucks and needs work

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sawilson, Feb 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sawilson

sawilson Allied Member

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=wP5U2LLJPF0
    I didn't realize any of this until I started editing it and realized in a 5 second kill there were some major problems. If there's a way to fix it I'd love to work on it but if there's not then ok. I just thought I'd post this to get y'alls opinion.

2. Deathlockdestro

Deathlockdestro I would rather kill myself than commit suicide.

3. Steedzz

Steedzz Server Admin: DC Multiverse RP Server Admin

Its the wrong link

4. D_rules

D_rules Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Textual evidence that sawilson logic sucks and needs work

5. Para

Para ♡ 100% weeb / qt pie ♡ Server Admin

I think you need to double check your links.

6. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo

We don't own the video, which means we can't edit it, which means we can't watch it.

7. sawilson

sawilson Allied Member

This link should work

8. HoboFromtheFuture

Lol, this happened because you're playing Gmod. And that's not a joke, Garry's Mod just sucks at these types of things.

9. sawilson

sawilson Allied Member

Yeah Gmod logic sucks REEEE

10. HoboFromtheFuture

Not too much can be done about it unless you were to modify the game files somehow and release a patch for it.

11. sawilson

sawilson Allied Member

Yeah that probably ain’t happening.

12. SnoopDoge

SnoopDoge 420 Blaze It Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff

This is probably the most useless post I have ever seen, so I am going to lock it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.