Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

What I'm Doing When I'm Not In 1v1

Discussion in 'CS:GO Hub' started by JACKSB, Feb 24, 2018.

1. JACKSB

JACKSB I am litterally the worst Server Operator

2. LenHard

LenHard Allied Member

Cringy ass n!gga, get yo shitty frags off here. If you want to prove you're good at a video game, then have at least 2 hours worth of content streaming with constant headshots to prove you're not just a person who barely gets any frags in a game that we don't care that much for. Pshh scrubs these days.

3. JACKSB

4. LenHard

LenHard Allied Member

Using youtube videos as a reply? Interesting you must be very superior upon your intellectuality compared to mentally retarded children.

5. JACKSB

r/iamverysmart
    [​IMG]

6. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo

Dude, what the fuck is your problem?

Also, cool vid jack

7. Steedzz

Steedzz Server Admin: DC Multiverse RP Server Admin

8. sawilson

sawilson Allied Member

Liked and subscribed. :) You make great content. Btw I got an AG TTT video coming out soon.

9. Sparkles

Sparkles Add Me On Snapchat: spencer_shample Server Operator

get some skins on this mans they'll make you play +10 better